Our website use's cookies. By continuing to use the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Section 21(4)a Notice Generator

You will need either a section 21(4)a, section 21(1)b or section 8 eviction notice to gain back your property, as you cannot evict a tenant without an order from the court. Which document you should use depends on what stage of a tenancy you are looking to regain the property back.

Section 21(4)a
For Periodic Tenancies

When the fixed term ends, tenancies automatically become Periodic Tenancies unless a further fixed term is agreed and a new agreement signed.

If you're tenant is in a periodic tenancy (sometimes referred to as a rolling contract) and you require posession of the property, you will need to serve a section 21(4)a.

The section 21(4)a gives your tenant a minimum of 2 months notice to vacate, ending on the last day of a tenancy period (the date before the rent day).

To create your 21(4)a notice, simply fill in the form on the link below, once you have customised your form using the easy to select options, click save and our system will generate you a perfectly formatted 21(4)a notice in PDF format and place it in your "User Area - My Documents". You can then save the document to your computer or simply print it right away, House Swift will keep a copy for each notice you create, allowing you easy access to download at any time you require a copy.

If you are unsure about any of the fields on this form try clicking inside the field and reading the tips on the help window which appears.

(Free Registration Required if you are not already logged in)

If you have problems with the above link after logging in, please click here